Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolutions and Absolutions

Do you make a list of things you want to change, give up, do better in the new year? I used too. Now I just hope for the best:) Of couse there are the usual, lose weight, quit smoking (Again!) reduce debt but what about our own spirituality? Do we add this to our list? Do we try more to live in the present instead of the past or spend any precious moments we're given worrying about the future? This is my goal for 2010 - forget about the usual and strive toward the unusual. Turn off the distracting television, I am sick of their version of reality anyway, and turn on peaceful music, painting on my Buddha board, living in the moment and treasuing life more. If I could you all any gift, it would be this. Be Zen, be peaceful, be loving, be kind and do not hate. Leave those things behind you and look forward. Breathe and stay grounded. Peace and love to you all.

1 comment: