Friday, September 4, 2009

Book Writing Weekend

I am on the cusp of another marathon writing experiment, where I push my small intellectual brain to the max until I almost reach the tipping point and then pull back exhausted yet elated that I, once again, was able to pull it off. Okay breathe...sorry that was a very long first line wasn't it!
Now I have taken the time to do a wee bit of research and have a very sketchy outline. I hate it! So I am thinking of another book angle while I work today and ... yes I hate it too! So now what to do ...what to do?

Well if you are reading this, you know what I am going to say. I'll just do the same thing I do every time I write like this...wing it! Whatever comes to mind is what I'll write about. Goddess help me and those around me who once again will be tip-toeing around me like barefeet on broken glass as I'll be a monster in training until Sunday night when all is said and done. Monday is re-write day. Can I really do this again? I have no idea. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment