Saturday, September 12, 2009

Survival of the Fittest and not so fit

I survived the writing weekend (again) but I know in my bones I'll not do this again. The writing suffers so much that in the end you sometimes have something extremely good or ultimately horrendous! Guess which one mine ended up being? Yes it was ballet jump off a high jagged cliff but I didn't give up. Even after two days of almost writing no words at all, day 3 I pulled off a marathon and managed to type up 61 pages. A far cry from my usual 90-100 pages.

So I have decided to write as writers write, something everyday be it, one page, 100 words or 3000 words I will plan and research and despite having 3 books and a fourth on the way published this will be "the book". Stay tuned to see if I procrastinate about ths idea as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment